Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

I already posted today, but I forgot it's Thursday Thirteen. So I'm posting twice.

Thirteen Things about Lisa Pulliam


13 men on my "list" (you know, the ones who don't count as cheating if you're in a relationship)

1. Johnny Depp (there are no words to describe this man)
2. Gerard Butler (if feels really warm in my office all of a sudden)
3. Howie Dorough (of the Backstreet Boys, he's been on my list since before I knew what sex was)
4. Ethan Embry (the only blonde on my list)
5. Jake Gyllenhaal (he stole my heart in Bubble Boy and has kept it ever since)
6. David Burns (he was in Real World: Seattle - too bad the red eye doesn't show you he has two different colored eyes)
7. Rufus Sewell (he makes such a great bad guy)
8. Criss Angel (his eyes, oh his eyes)
9. Stuart Townsend (he played a good Vampire Lestat, but I loved him as Dorian Gray)
10. Jesse Bradford (he's the inspiration for my WIP hero)
11. Jeffrey Dean Morgan (so scruffy and adorable like a big teddy bear)
12. Zsadist (ok, I know he's in a book but if he were real he'd be this guy)
13. Joaquin Phoenix (I love his lip scar)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE LIST!! Personally, I'd switch Gerry Butler and Johnny Depp, but that's just me. ;) So, I guess you're probably excited about the new movie "PS I Love You". It's got Gerry Butler AND Jeffrey Dean Morgan. (Along with Hilary Swank, Lisa Kudrow, and Cathy Bates.) What's better than a movie that's jam-packed with eye-candy?!

chanceofbooks said...

Hmm my list: Jamie Bamba (Apollo on BSG), Helo on BSG, Hugh Laurie (yes, he's probably too old me, no I don't care), Lex on Smallville, Agree with you on Mr. Phoenix--esp in Walk the Line. Heath Ledger--way hotter than Jake. Ben Affleck--cute and dumb = good combo :P. Book Characters are a whole nother list. Many of them . . . . .

Lisa Pulliam said...

Anon - Who are you? I want to properly think the most wonderful person ever to tell me about that movie! I didn't know that Jeffrey Dean Morgan was in it. That's heaven :-) Just like both GB and Ethan Embry being in Timeline together. *sigh*. You rule!

Bethany - I LOVE Lex. Have you seen Sorority Girls? Hugh is a hottie too.

Tracie Nall said...

Nice list! There is something aobut Joaquim that is just irresistable and of course-Johnny Depp...enought said!!

My TT is up!

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid you're going to have to fight me for Criss Angel.

Lisa Pulliam said...

Hahaha! I like a good challenge :-) I'm always up to a sharing schedule too. I prefer Mondays, lol.

Anonymous said...

LOL! You know what, I think we could work something out...