Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My personal Hell

I've seen this on a couple blogs lately, so I decided to join in the fun. Welcome to my Hell.

OSU Beaver fans
Circle I Limbo

General asshats
Circle II Whirling in a Dark & Stormy Wind

Parents who bring squalling brats to R-rated movies
Circle III Mud, Rain, Cold, Hail & Snow

Drivers who go 55 in a 55, but 60 in a 50
Circle IV Rolling Weights

Militant Vegans
Circle V Stuck in Mud, Mangled

River Styx

DMV Employees
Circle VI Buried for Eternity

River Phlegyas

People on motocycles who drive in the shoulder during traffic jams
Circle VII Burning Sands

Osama bin Laden
Circle IIX Immersed in Excrement

Saddam Hussein
Circle IX Frozen in Ice

Design your own hell



What would you add? I may steal your ideas and make a new one.

5 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

I take great offense to your levels of hell.

And I will remember this. Mark my words.

Lisa Pulliam said...

Eli - What offends you more? The fact that I put Beaver fans in my hell or the fact that you're going to hell for being a Beaver fan? ;-)

Piper - Go Ducks!

Lisa Pulliam said...

Isn't that frustrating S William? Good lord it's sooooooooo annoying. I don't understand how these people can justify that. If you look at the ratio of 60 in a 55 to 55 in a 35, they are going a higher percentage over the limit in a latter. Simple math people, simple math. I've always wanted to make car signs like "slow down dumbass" or "get in the right lane, idiot." Hmmm, maybe I should...

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Oh, aren't you cute?!

My memory is long and (so far) clear.

Lisa Pulliam said...

I'll have to slip you a mind eraser in your drink. Maybe you'll forget why you like the Beavs and come away from the Dark Side. ;-)