Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween, aaaaaaaah!

Happy Halloween!
















What do you have going on for Halloween tonight? I'm looking forward to reading some chapters for Elisabeth, watching scary movies, eating candy, scaring trick or treaters and dressing my puppy up in her princess dress costume (payback for eating my books).

I'm also hoping to get to some of my own editing if the mood strikes. Tomorrow is day one of NaNoWriMo. I'm panicking quite a bit, but once I get in the groove things will go ok. Especially since my writing chapter has a weekend writing retreat. Hopefully I'll pump out a lot of words next weekend.

Well I'm going to go shake my booty to Time Warp and the rest of the Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack. "It's just a jump to the left..."

Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Okay, those are just WRONG. My eyes are burning. I've been scarred for life!

Lisa Pulliam said...

Muhahahahahaha! I love the second one. I'm going to carve that next year.

Paty Jager said...

Those are pretty disgusting! Hope you had a happy one!

Lisa Pulliam said...

You're welcome, S William :-)

I did, Paty. I hope you did too! My dog was really cute :-)

chanceofbooks said...

My dog dressed up as Slutty Puppy: A pink and black corset, pearl necklace and gold leash :) You should have brought princess trick or treating.

Lisa Pulliam said...

Did you take a picture???? That sounds so adorable!