Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Snarkling unscathed

A question I sent to Miss Snark made it on her blog today, and I made it through unscathed. No scoffing, laughing or general poking fun. Her response was pretty helpful. If you're interested, here 'tis.

I'm also super pumped to have been added to Michelle Rowen's sidebar! I recommend that EVERYONE read her blog, including her past postings. See my reasoning here.

I also got the program NewNovelist. It's pretty helpful for general information and notes about characters, locations, story events, etc. I like it because I can keep all the information in one place without 100 pages in Microsoft Word or a bazillion different files. I can easily click to the hero if I feel like adding witty things he would say, past experiences, etc. Me likey the program. Teehee, just had a memory of SNL's "you like-eh-da-sauce?" skit. I like the one with Kirstie Alley (sp?) where she's on her honeymoon or something and the guys are practically molesting her. Good times.

Update: Business cards are expensive and self-printing is a crock. Things are super cheap until I mention that I want to print in black ink on the back then things go haywire and the price goes up exponentially. How can printing full color on the front be cheap but black ink on the back makes it crazy? I mean I can understand it, I've worked with print jobs but it does nothing to lessen my frustration.

No comments: