Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Page 103

It's 7:59 p.m. and I'm on page 103 of Lover Awakened (thank you Salem Borders!). I am having a multitude of emotions. Part of me can't read it fast enough. I'm prepared to stay up all night to finish it, and at this rate it will probably take that long.

On the other hand I have been so excited for this book, I don't want it to be over. You can never recreate the emotions of reading a wonderful book for the first time. So I feel like I should take it slow.

Kind of like your wedding. The big day can't come fast enough, but once it's here you want to savor it.

Right now I'm leaning toward savoring. But i have to see Zsadist open up! Arrrgghhh!

Am I a fool for falling under the spell of great fiction? I leave that to you to decide.

Mrs. Ward, I bow to you. You are the master.

No comments: