Sunday, August 06, 2006

Weekend 'o plotting going well

I'm pretty confident I'll get the book plotted by the end of the day. I haven't done all 50-60 scenes because I want to leave some pansting leeway. I've got the big stuff and about half the scenes so I'll let myself figure out the rest as I write. But at least I have lots and lots of check points to write toward.

Right now I'm trying to figure out if my SNI is a contemporary with paranormal elements or a paranormal contemporary. I know the basic difference is if the paranormal elements can be pulled and there's still a good story, then it's just paranormal elements. But, I'm still on the line. I guess I have to write it and see how it ends up.

There's been lots of vamp movies on all weekend, too much distraction. I also finished Secret Society Girl, it was great! I was all for Amy + Malcom until I read the Revelation. I'm still trying to decide between George and Brandon. I think I lean toward George because it seems Brandon is the easy choice. If she really wanted Brandon it wouldn't be a tough decision for her. I can't wait until the next one!

Next on the reading list: English as a Second Language by Megan Crane and Conversations with the Fat Girl by Liza Palmer. On a related note, my books from nationals still haven't come via UPS. Anyone on the west coast get theirs? According to their online schedule, the boxes should have arrived Friday. If they don't come tomorrow I'll be very, very upset. If they don't come at all...well...I just won't say.

2 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Oooh...working hard to get that bracelet back, huh?

But...but...but...I was expecting a scene in my inbox this morning and found it EMPTY. Empty?! What's up with that, chica???

Lisa Pulliam said...

I worked very hard to get that bracelet back. Muhahahaha! I'll trade you - scene for Atl pics. ;-) Hahahaha! Evil Lisa strikes again! I did write a couple of pages, but I need to look it over, it was kind of scary writing...