Thursday, August 31, 2006

2005 was a good year

UPDATE: I found the Web site for the Italian hearthrob brothers of the 2005 calendar - their names, are you ready? are Mirco/Marco (depends on English or Italian) and Mauro (he's mine) Bergamasco. Don't you just love it?

And my lovely coworker who speaks French translated the title of the book/calendar for me - Gods of the Stadium. Daaaaaaamn right.

This morning, while perusing the Romance Divas board per my morning ritual, I came across a post directing me to Heaven. (Thank you Kristen!)

How had I missed this phenomenon? The French rugby team poses nude? Do other rugby teams do this? Where do I sign up? I'm sure they need an extra make-up person.

I have found inspiration for my next book - I was thinking of doing a Greek mythological paranormal. And BAM. Okay, they're Italian, but don't these guys look like they were the models for ancient Greek and Roman statues? Fan me, please!

I don't know their names, if someone could help me out in that department, I'd be very appreciative. They deserve a thorough Google image search.

With no further ado (I call dibs on the dark-haired brother - had to get that out of the way),


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Michelle Rowen said...

They do one of those calendars every year. And I can't believe you just found out. *drools* Google "Dieux du Stade" and enjoy!

Lisa Pulliam said...

I feel like I've seen color for the first time, that I've been living in a dull world for far too long. Now that I have seen the light, my life will never be the same.

I need the Italian's names. I'm off to do some thorough Googling.