Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Atlanta pics

My sacrifice to the Blogger Gods has been answered. They are allowing me to post my pictures from Atlanta.













Fellow Rose City Romance Writers member Shirley Karr and myself at the literacy book fair. Don't you love her ode to Captain Jack Sparrow? I know, the coloring is whack. I had the camera on the wrong setting.














I hunted down the lovely Michelle Rowen. I was very happy to meet her in person after stalking her blog for months and months. Why is my mouth so wide open and you could stick a triple stack cheeseburger in it? Sheesh. Can you tell I'm hungry right now?














Some of the wonderful women at Romance Divas. It was great to meet them after chatting on the message boards for so long.













White I was hammin' it up at the FF&P Gathering getting my groove on with the chocolate fountain, my two lushes for roommates went out with the Wet Noodle Posse to a karaoke bar. Oh the things I miss when I'm eating chocolate and drinking screwdrivers.













Again, what's with my mouth?













I'm petrified of heights, so on the last night I finally felt brave enough to lean over from the 26th floor.














Don't you love Elisabeth's shoes?













Elisabeth and I. We're drunk on chocolate covered fruit. Did I mention that I love all the chocolate at RWA? And they had pineapple trees of fruit! Those women know how to throw a party...I mean conference.










Last but certainly not least. All three of us never got a group picture taken. And by the time Elisabeth and I had found Alice after the RITA's, she had already changed into her PJs in the room. So I photoshopped the photo of her before the Harlequin party on Friday into the group shot. You probably couldn't tell until I mentioned it, could ya? Haha!

There are several other, worse, photos of me that will never see the light of day.

3 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

OMG. That's hilarious how you put Alice in that photo! I LOVE IT! Send me the photoshopped one!!!

Shelli Stevens said...

Ahh I found another Diva pic!! Yay! You guys are so cute :)

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Great pics Lisa!!! I love your dress btw. VERY pretty. It looks like you had a lot of fun.
I'm soooo going to try to go next year in Dallas.