Thursday, March 09, 2006

Bad Lisa, bad

I'm a very bad girl. Get your mind out of the gutter you perv. I meant I'm bad because I haven't blogged for a week! Jeez Louise. I do have a good excuse though, I was away for several days.
Anyhoo I'm back and stalling on my writing again. :-) Actually I'm doing ok in the MS department. I've got about 14k of draft zero. I hope to reach 20k by the end of the weekend so I can focus some time on revising the first couple of chapters. There are a couple of contests coming up that I thought I would give a try.

I'm also excited because I won a giveaway this week for a copy of Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward, courtesy of Paperback Writer. A couple of weeks ago I won a giveaway for a copy of Blondes Have More Felons by Alesia Holliday. I'm stoked about that too and I still haven't used the $25 gift card to Barnes & Noble I won from Michelle Rowen. I can't decide what to use it on, I keep changing my mind :-) It's too precious to waste. I'm looking for a coupon, then I'll use it. I guess I can never complain that I don't win anything...Lucky Lisa - that's my new name.

I also watched an episode of Mindfreak yesterday. Damn I love that show. Criss Angel... :-) And an episode of Little Britain on BBC. Anyone ever see that? It's awesome. I love TV.

And The Libertine comes out tomorrow with Johnny Depp. Mrrroooooowr. I am pissed of though because I accidentaly deleted my "blog" folder from my favorites, so I'm trying to reconstruct the blogs I read daily in my favorites folder. It sucks and it's hard. Pooey.

-end of random thoughts-

No comments: