Thursday, March 23, 2006

iPod divinity

Stolen from Michelle Rowen's blog. :-)
Put your iPod/iTunes on shuffle. Say the following questions alout and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. No cheating!

1) How does the world see you?
"Hella Good" by No Doubt - ohhh yeah, but hella good at what? Hopefully writing... :-)

2) Will I have a happy life?
"Love Machine" by The Miracles - I take that as a resounding yes!

3) What do my friends think of me?
"Saturday Night" by Bay City Rollers - what? That I'm fun on a Saturday night or avoid me like the plague?

4) Do people secretly lust after me?
"Come on Home" by Franz Ferdinand - I that as a resounding yes too! Mrrowr!

5) How can I make myself happy?
"Let Me put My Love Into You" by AC/DC - uhh...umm...I'm getting my mind out of the gutter...

6) What should I do with my life?
"Larger than Life" by Backstreet Boys - very inspirational

7) Will I ever have children?
"Somebody Told Me" by The Killers - told me what damnit! Will I or won't I????

8) What is some good advice for me?
"I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor - that's a little creepy...that song fit a little too well with the question...

9) How will I be remembered?
"A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You" by The Monkees - I'll interpret that as I'll be remembered along with my hubby, myself being the better half of course! :-)

10) What's my signature dancing song?
"Need You Tonight" by INXS - hell yes! That's almost as good as "Devil Inside," by the REAL INXS of course, not this new lead singer crap.

11) What's my current theme song?
"I Think We're Alone Now" by Tiffany - kick ass! I love this song. That or "Take on Me" by A-Ha will always be my theme song.

12) What do others think is my current theme song?
"Shopping for Blood" by Franz Ferdinand - I swear I'm a nice person!

13) What shall they play at my funeral?
"Sugar, We're Goin' Down" by Fall Out Boy - hahahaha! hahahahaha! That's too funny!

14) What type of men do I like?
"No One Knows" by Queens of the Stone Age - Well, okay then.

15) How's my love life?
"Cry, Little Sister (theme from The Lost Boys)" by Gerard McMann - So, per questions 2 and 4 I'm a great lover, so if I am crying about my love life, who's fault is that? A-hem. :-)

These are too funny! And some fit the question a little too well... I wonder if iPod/iTunes questioning will become a new form of divinity...

No comments: