Monday, November 27, 2006

What is the Internet?

So I haven't been online in a week. How crazy is that? I didn't think I could go without internet for that long. It's been interesting. I did a lot of knitting.

Last night when I returned home from my luxurious weekend of nothingness, I open my computer and e-mail. There were e-mails in my outbox. Work related e-mails of sending off info or projects before the holiday. Some personal ones of sending off info before the holidays. IN MY OUTBOX! For what? Six days? God I'm stupid. I have to keep changing the e-mail server settings between work and home and I must not have changed them back. So sorry to anyone who thinks I'm ignoring them!

I went to bed in a pissy mood because of that. Then I woke up, got ready for work, made it out to my car and noticed there was snow in my yard. That made me a bit happier because I got to stay home a couple more hours and wait for it to melt away before I drove.

Tonight I'm hoping to write and edit. Yes Michelle, I will make 30,000 by the end of the month. It's game time. I'm going to put on my writing outfit. Pink velour sweats, a feathered pink hat, my pink chenille scarf, pink University of Oregon sweatshirt, pink slippers, pink....just kidding :-) Sort of.

Lastly, I must publicly congratulate the Oregon State University Beavers for their Civil War win. Well done. God, where's the bathroom. I think I'm going to puke...

6 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Hold up. There will be no Beaver puking. (Sore loser.)

30K by the end of December? Woohoo. Go, girl!

Paty Jager said...

I guess we can excuse you from posting if you have been writing and/or spending quality time with family, but if you haven't been doing that- then where have you been! LOL

Sounds like you're whooping out the words. Good job!

R.G. ALEXANDER said...

I was feeling a little ignored. *sniff*
But I am so glad you took that writing challenge!
-and at a later date you need to teach me how to knit :}
PS-answer your email so I can finish my story LOL.

Lesa~Dragon said...

Yeah Beavers!

I used to live in Eugene, but always rooted for the Beav's.

Congrats on the word count, keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

come back lisa! come back!

Lisa Pulliam said...

Eli - Sorry but I puked numerous times.

Paty - Yeah I spent a lot of time with family and with co-workers :P and the ex-dh left the state for a new job so tried to hang out with him while he was in town.

R.G. - Awwww! I don't want you to feel ignored! I can definitely teach you how to knit. And e-mail? I'll have to do a search, I didn't see anything come through :(

S William - Sorry about the Badgers. :(

Amanda - Did you reach your goal? I have a lot of catching up to do at RD....gonna take hours!

Lesa - The Beavers? Why oh why! *sigh* :P I probably should have went to OSU though. I like Corvallis better than Eugene.

Piper - Yes, lol.

Erin - I'm back! Yay! Ok, gotta do some blog reading catch-up now to see what you've been up to :)

S William - Are they pink flashlights? Only those will work to locate me.

I adore you all! I can feel the love :)