Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack

I made it home from the beach today, incident free. The weather was beautiful. Much less scary than when we went last February. Back then the windows were shaking from storms. This time we were tempted to close blinds because it was so bright.

I wrote a little over 5,000 words. I was hoping to write about double that, but it's 5k more than I had. In order to complete NaNo, I'll need to write 2,500 words a day. YIKES!

We had a great time. Lots of chatting, writing, chatting, writing, chatting, chatting, writing, etc. These are such a great group of women to know!

Anyway, off to bed. I'm tired and it will be a long week at work.

Oh! Before I publish post I'd like to inform the "masses" that AC/DC is supposed to go on one last tour. AC/DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap that's big news!

3 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Holy crap...see? I have you saying it now!

You were uber-productive. I'm proud of you. HELL, I wish I were you!!!

I had a great time too, and I'm still tired today. I need a weekend to recover from our weekend.

Paty Jager said...

It was a great weekend! I'm finding it hard to stay focused today due to lack of sleep from the weekend! But it's a good lack of sleep.

There were so many great conversations - my head is still spinning from all the info.

I think you were one of the few that actually managed to get a good number of words on the pages. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a productive weekend - good luck keeping it going!