Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Is it Sept. 5 yet?

I'm going to request September 5 off of work. Can you guess why? It's the release of Lover Awakened, the latest book in J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood Series. Zsadist's story. That's going to be some steamy stuff. And there's no way I'll make it through the work day waiting to read it when I get home. So, I'll use a vacation day.

I keep reading the excerpt to it to help pass the time. I think I've read it so much I can recite it. Well, to my surprise there is now an excerpt for Lover Revealed. Man o man does that look like it will be good. The emotion and sexiness packed in just that little excerpt is incredible. She's a fantastic writer.

This brings me to a question. On the "brothers" page on J.R.'s site it reads: "Tohrment: the steady one, the calm one. He is the one whose betrayal by fate will cut the deepest."

How do you interpret that? That he will betray the Brotherhood and it will cut them the deepest? Or he will be betrayed by fate and he will be cut the deepest? I just can't stand the thought of him betraying the Brotherhood.

Her Pinkness, my inner-Diva with pinkitude says: "Lisa, it's fiction. Chill your ass out. They. Aren't. Real."

No comments: