Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Blogger ate my posts

Well, the few posts I did in the last week have disappeared. Blogger decided to eat them. Grrr.

In other news, I leave for Atlanta on Monday night. Woohoo! My first RWA conference and I am very excited about it. I've picked out all of the workshops I'm going to and I'll post that schedule this week. Maybe some of you are going to the same ones.

I signed up to volunteer at the registration table all day Wednesday, but I'm first on the waiting list. If I make it in there, be sure to stop by and say hi. I'd love to meet you all.

So, who else is going to Atlanta? Anyone want to bring me to some publisher parties ;-) *wink* *wink*

2 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Oh, man. I'm so behind. I've done nothing to get ready. I'm still doing laundry from the last trip!

Grrr...inspire me tonight.

Lisa Pulliam said...

Are you inspired yet? :-) After the meeting, I'm more ready to go. But I still have a ton to do. Yuck. Crap, I forgot about business cards...